Farm to Table Kitchen StaffSubmitted by simplesandy on Sat, 04/01/2017 - 13:24
Every season Simple Eats updates the menu to reflect what’s “Fresh” for the season. Simple Eats works with local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products and ingredients available.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a unique team and have a passion for your craft, this may be the fit for you. Simple Eats is seeking the "best of the best" in the industry as we continue to grow rapidly, with advancement opportunities available. We're looking for highly motivated, experienced cooks who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment.
• Responsible for preparing all food items according to prep sheets and standardized recipes consistency and high quality
• Cooking, plating, garnishing, and expediting food
• Maintaining communication with front of house staff to ensure timely service to the guests
• Using safe food handling procedures
• Helping to develop daily specials
• Minimizing and recording waste
• Ensuring that all work areas remain clean and organized
• Ensuring that all food products are stored properly; and completing other duties as assigned
• Ability to follow and troubleshoot recipes/menu items with little or no difficulty
• Ability to efficiently set up and maintain workstation
• Ability to with maintaining accurate inventory levels
• Ability to handle average amounts of prep work and mulitask with little or no difficulty and minimal assistance
• Ability to work with position, supportive attitude, skill, speed and cleanliness
• Ability to exhibit proper food handling procedures in accordance with Virginia regulations and have and/or ability to obtain ServSafe certification.
We are currently looking for hard working, productive, team members who have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a full service kitchen, have excellent communication skills, proven organizational skills, exemplary knife skills, a full-time availability and most importantly, the desire and talent to create excellent food.
Email Resume to Sandy@SimpleEatsVB.com